Where is My Mind?

6.27.2007

MS3 Time

Whoa there, March was a while ago. Suffice to say I'm halfway done. Boards studying consisted of hanging out in 3205 with Jenn, Elizabeth, and David from 8/9AM to 4/7PM. Then Christian and I would come in after dinner since we don't have internet access in the new house, and I'd do questions while he bumbled on the internet. June 14 came and went, I think I did okay, we'll see when scores come out. Spent 1 week finally "settling in" to the new house and 5 days camping along the Redwood Coast. It was a lot of fun. Lots of big trees to hug.

We also got another dog, a male one to keep Koko company and play around with when we're unable to interact with them. We have a bit of a flea problem now, unfortunately....


Crazy medical stories (HIPPA compliant) to come soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home