Where is My Mind?

2.17.2007

House Hunting

Christian and I have been looking at houses in Sacramento for the past month or so. We've found some good ones in good neighborhoods; hopefully we can get one of them. I just wanted to say that while I was driving around with my parents, we went to one open house. As we were walking towards the front door, the selling agent came up to me and Christian, and asked me if I was the real estate agent!

To me, personally, that's just hilarious, because real estate agents have a personality that I definitely do NOT have. (From my experience, at least). I think it was because I was carrying around the official-looking NIH folder with me. I'm old enough to be one, for sure, but I can't even picture myself in that kind of a profession.

Anywho, I hope everyone's having a good long weekend. I'm spending it with my parents and my books. Joy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home