Procrastination station
1 final down, 3 to go, and a wedding to attend in between.
Even if it's really cold in Albany this weekend, I'm going to look hott (the double t is intended). I love the dress I bought at Loehmann's (for only $24.99!) I think it reminds of me of the dress that (on Grey's Anatomy) Meredith wears to the prom in last season's finale, only chocolatey brown. I think I will look just as skinny as her, because she looked pretty anorexic there. I'm not anorexic though. I just achieve satiety fast. =P
It was between that dress and a shimmery burgundy dress that I could've worn for the holidays post-wedding, but that was more expensive, and when it came down to buying them (after checking out the store before), they were out of small sized dresses. oh well.
So this will be the first wedding, I believe, that will not include a mass. I'm looking at the schedule, and it goes like this:
10:45 AM arrive in Albany
11-4:30pm eat and get some sleep
4:30-5:00 pictures (*Before* the ceremony! whod'a thunk?!)
5:30-6:00 ceremony (super short!)
6-7 cocktails (yay happy hour)
7-8 dinner
8-11 dancing
11-? afterparty (whoo)
and then I leave at 6 am the next day. super short stay, but it was the cheapest flight option. :( wow, I'm not even in Albany a whole 24 hours!
in the spirit of not burning out -
What has surprised me today? The customer service reps at Apple can be pretty incompetent. My iPod's been lost in the shuffle since I sent it in for service, but then I moved, and no one took a look at the note I left *in the box* that my address changed, so it's been stuck in some depot for the last month. I called last week and gave my new address to them, but I never received it; after calling today, the new rep said "they took note of your new address, but the order was never requested." UGH! how can people be so stupid! Hopefully I get it back before I leave so I can listen to Goljian on the plane.
What has touched my heart today? Not much, but Christian was so nice to me this weekend, making me brunch and dinner all by himself.
What has inspired me today? P=MD at UC Davis, but it's up to me to get a 225+ on the boards
Even if it's really cold in Albany this weekend, I'm going to look hott (the double t is intended). I love the dress I bought at Loehmann's (for only $24.99!) I think it reminds of me of the dress that (on Grey's Anatomy) Meredith wears to the prom in last season's finale, only chocolatey brown. I think I will look just as skinny as her, because she looked pretty anorexic there. I'm not anorexic though. I just achieve satiety fast. =P
It was between that dress and a shimmery burgundy dress that I could've worn for the holidays post-wedding, but that was more expensive, and when it came down to buying them (after checking out the store before), they were out of small sized dresses. oh well.
So this will be the first wedding, I believe, that will not include a mass. I'm looking at the schedule, and it goes like this:
10:45 AM arrive in Albany
11-4:30pm eat and get some sleep
4:30-5:00 pictures (*Before* the ceremony! whod'a thunk?!)
5:30-6:00 ceremony (super short!)
6-7 cocktails (yay happy hour)
7-8 dinner
8-11 dancing
11-? afterparty (whoo)
and then I leave at 6 am the next day. super short stay, but it was the cheapest flight option. :( wow, I'm not even in Albany a whole 24 hours!
in the spirit of not burning out -
What has surprised me today? The customer service reps at Apple can be pretty incompetent. My iPod's been lost in the shuffle since I sent it in for service, but then I moved, and no one took a look at the note I left *in the box* that my address changed, so it's been stuck in some depot for the last month. I called last week and gave my new address to them, but I never received it; after calling today, the new rep said "they took note of your new address, but the order was never requested." UGH! how can people be so stupid! Hopefully I get it back before I leave so I can listen to Goljian on the plane.
What has touched my heart today? Not much, but Christian was so nice to me this weekend, making me brunch and dinner all by himself.
What has inspired me today? P=MD at UC Davis, but it's up to me to get a 225+ on the boards

1 Comments:
You'll be in Albany this weekend?
Apparently some of the girls will be in NYC this weekend. I'm looking at my budget to see if I can make it down to hang out with them.
By
Albert, at 1:49 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home