Where is My Mind?

1.24.2007

Pre-finals procrastination

Quickie post, I am still alive!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year! My resolution is to open up an IRA, which I still haven't done yet....
I'm glad I went to Elizabeth's wedding, it was a good time.
Didn't get all my goals done for break (maybe 50%...did some Qbank, did my psych paper, got through maybe 1 unit in Lippincott's Biochem)...post-christmas was a little busy with seeing friends, going snowboarding, having slumber parties, and bar-hopping in Los Feliz
4 weeks of class and then finals for this block is a little crazy. And it's for cardiology and pulmonary medicine, which I'd expect to spend a little more time! Go figure....
Christian surprised me by coming back a day early (and freaking me out in the process...he snuck in through the back door and was making noises that alarmed me into thinking a pipe was bursting) But now he's on the road again visiting his brother in Oregon for a couple of days =P
The new building is BEAUTIFUL, I love all the natural light in the classrooms. And it hasn't rained at all this month so it's been really sunny.
I gave my Klingenstein presentation to the Imani undergrads this past Monday on ADHD; it went really well! I'm glad that's over with though.
Christian and I are starting our house hunt this weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home