Where is My Mind?

3.18.2007

6 Weird Things About Me

Following up on Nevadanteater...

I don't know if these are really weird or not, but I'll give it a try.

(1) I like "good Kleenex," (the kind with lotion that's super soft) especially for colds and allergies. And sometimes my nose runs just a little that using a tissue helps. So much so, that sometimes I don't throw one away if it wasn't used too...roughly. Like, I leave one in the little handle-space on my car door when I need one while driving. Christian doesn't like it when he borrows my car, because he doesn't know how to close the door without touching it (even if it's an unused portion). Now, just for clarification, I *do* throw them away after they get too raggedy (because they're just not reusable anymore!)

(2) I twitch in my sleep. Not REM-behavior disorder style (which we learned, can have people leaping and flying off the bed, punching bed partners, etc because they are really acting out their dreams), but just random twitching as I'm falling asleep. Sometimes they're big enough to wake me up, but yeah...they happen.

(3) Little things in mass proportion freak me out. Christian's got a plant that's somewhat infested with random scaly bugs that anchor onto branches and suck up nutrients. They don't really move, they just kinda sit there. But in some areas they are all over every portion of a branch, and it's just creepy. I get the shakes just thinking about it.

(4) If someone tries to tickle me, or restrains me while tickling me, I tend to drop to the ground and yell "EEEE!" mini-me style.

(5) I have a stupid dorky-nerdy sense of humor. Did you celebrate Pi day last week? (3-14?)

(6) I really do read Robbins Pathologic Basis of Disease for class. Not so weird as my classmates who are reading *the entire book* for boards, but I do read the assigned text, at least. This book is big and thick enough to knock someone out.

Now 6 weird things about my dog:

(1) She farts. Audibly (this usually happens after she sits. After she makes the sound, she gets up as if to say, "it wasn't me!"), and silent-but-deadly. Quite deadly.

(2) She makes noises when she yawns. It's so cute

(3) She licks herself like a cat. She was raised with cats.

(4) She's so goofy and excited when I get back from school. She nuzzles my hand, and then nuzzles her head down my leg until the top of her head is on the ground but her butt is up in the air.

(5) She eats cat poo. We caught her doing it once.

(6) She barks and growls extremely loud if you act startled and scared about something, and comes to lick you. It's like she's trying to protect us.

1 Comments:

  • I twitch as I'm falling asleep sometimes, too. I think everybody does it, it doesn't make you weird (or else I'm just weird too).

    -Amanda

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home