Where is My Mind?

10.25.2006

Peeking from my study hole

Hi, I'm still alive. I'm hanging out with my new best friends. Their names are Robbins and Lange. And Bates. We get really cozy and close, and i'm trying to learn everything i can from them like a sponge, but even a sponge is finite in its capacity to hold....information.

I also just blew $400 on Kaplan's QReview (not just Qbank, but vignettes and a sample test too! yippee, more questions do to for the boards). Not quite freaking out about them yet, but I'll get there in a month or so.

I miss my friends. I feel like i'm stuck in my own hole, and everything and everyone is passing by. Part of it is my fault, I'm not one to call someone to just chat and catch up. I try to email people when I can. But I haven't hung out with non-med school folk (sans Christian) in ages. And when I do, I feel weird even then. Because I have no idea what's going on.

For some reason I feel myself retreating back into shy mode, and I really shouldn't go there. When people ask, 'what's new?" I've replied "not much" multiple times. It's hard to think about when all I've done is study.

Perhaps I need to go back and think about the reflection questions from The Healer's Art....

2 Comments:

  • Hi Naomi! SO.... what's new? Hehe.

    By Blogger Tammy, at 2:43 AM  

  • I'm back in CA on Dec 19... winter is creeping in too fast for me here.

    By Blogger Albert, at 7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home