Where is My Mind?
1.26.2002
Trying to make me feel better: Jimmy Eat World, "The Middle"
posted by Naomi at
9:52 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
Random thoughts among other things...
Previous
I think it's time for some introspection...that an...
Let's see if this works... I am Mario. I like to...
My disrespect for physics lab is progressively inc...
What a weird weekend it's been...good, but weird. ...
WOW. click on "Karen" to go to her page and her e...
Physics lab is a joke. i hope i understand more l...
Whee! Figure skating national championships! Lad...
There's this one quote that's been ringing through...
Wow. Hard to believe it's back to irvine, back to...
Haha. One day "sober," so to speak. The new year...
Twitter:
follow me on Twitter
Links
Flickr (new)
Flickr (old)
My Yahoo!Photo Album
My Webshots Albums
VIDEOS!(Thanks Scott!!)
Phoenixfaerie
ManekMonday
LynneRin
A Jolly Dork
Nevadanteater
Mr. Ghic
Artie the World Traveler
WalkyBrain
The Woman Rebel
No Substance
Eric
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
lilmercury
. Make your own badge
here
.
www.
flick
r
.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home