Where is My Mind?

1.23.2002

My disrespect for physics lab is progressively increasing. What a pain...it makes me miss chem lab...even o-chem lab...and that's saying a lot! Nobody really knows what to do, lab and lecture do not overlap, argh. it's just so annoying.

Tried to catch up on bio after that stupid lab. Semi-success, except for the instance of a certain phone call. Why are things so severed? I thought i was like family, but it seems as if i'm not even allowed a peep into your life. I'm in between a rock and a hard place, essentially. A lose-lose situation. And someone else is not adhering to a certain agreement either. I believe i've been doing my best to do my part. Perhaps a follow up is needed.

Woo hoo, neurosurgeon talk tomorrow. Can't wait.
Oh, and a correction to that MTV quote, it's "you think you know, but you have no idea."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home