Where is My Mind?

1.24.2002

Let's see if this works...


What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mario.I am Mario.


I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble. What Video Game Character Are You?


Anywho, nice day today...recorded my birds again, there's one male that's not cooperating, and i need more calls from him, but all i get is a bunch of fuzzy noise. I'm gonna try him again with another bird, maybe he doesn't get along with that one. And there was only one girl on my tour today...that was different, but it was nice, i felt like i got to know her a little and i got to bypass the areas she wasn't really interested in. too bad she's interested in accounting and real estate, uci's not too well known for its business areas. but i got a good eval =) always good. And the thing that has been passing my mind - thursdays are premium nights - i finally got to eat a niice dinner. Steak! Yeah baby. Right now, though, the evening's kinda blah, no one's on. maybe it's a sign to go to the library. i haven't been there in a while.

Onling journals are great for those who don't talk verbally too much. i like writing. to me i think i talk better online than in person. ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home