Quick update
Yeah, winter quarter sucked. But I passed my classes!
To celebrate, went to Cuba for spring break with the Cuba AIDS project for the week. It was great for what it was, I had a good time. Maybe I'll post pictures, but i don't want to get shitlisted more than I already am.
Spring quarter is going okay so far, lots of work/reading and I'm still jet lagged =P. But we get Cesar Chavez Day off this friday, a first for me, since it usually fell on Spring Break.
On my plate this quarter: Endocrinology, Neurobiology/Neuroanatomy, Genetics, and Immunology. And Doctoring.
Happy Spring, and don't forget to change your clocks this weekend.
To celebrate, went to Cuba for spring break with the Cuba AIDS project for the week. It was great for what it was, I had a good time. Maybe I'll post pictures, but i don't want to get shitlisted more than I already am.
Spring quarter is going okay so far, lots of work/reading and I'm still jet lagged =P. But we get Cesar Chavez Day off this friday, a first for me, since it usually fell on Spring Break.
On my plate this quarter: Endocrinology, Neurobiology/Neuroanatomy, Genetics, and Immunology. And Doctoring.
Happy Spring, and don't forget to change your clocks this weekend.

1 Comments:
What's up Nai!
It's been a crazy semester for me too.
By
Albert, at 7:37 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home