Where is My Mind?

12.02.2005

Almost there....

Last week of classes coming up! I can't believe this quarter's gone by so fast. We had our last oral quiz in anatomy today and we all ended on a good note, getting 5/5's, even though our quizzer said he'd give 1/2 crediit for one question that Jenn and I didn't answer specifically enough, the instructor who actually graded them gave us full credit :) sweet. Dr. Tucker is awesome. One more week of lab, 3 actual lab days left until the mini practical and then the final the following week. wow, it's so amazing how much information can be crammed in the brain in such a short period of time. My labmates (-1) and I decompressed after lab by getting Cold Stone and Japanese pseudo-fast food, did some christmas shopping as secret santas, and watched Dance with Me on DVD. Cheesy storyline, but good dance sequences. Let's see if Chor will teach us some of those dances.

I've been needing to go to clinic, since i haven't been in about a month, I feel very out-of-shape, interview wise, when I don't do it my usual once every two weeks. Bayanihan ended up not opening up because the preceptor had to cancel, but I will go to Paul Hom Clinic tomorrow instead with Jennifer. Then it's off to edit my group's clinical case paper for anatomy and more studying......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home