Where is My Mind?

11.05.2004

Happy Happy Hour

I. am. a. lightweight.

I was semi-tipsy after ONE BEER last night. Which is kind of pathetic, but that makes me a cheap date.

In other news, during the Election party at Cory's place, I received another interview invite from the University of Rochester :) woohoo! my 3rd interview.. I scheduled it the monday following my Stony Brook interview, so i will be in NYC the first weekend of December, hopefully, hanging out with people.

Watching the election results was very heartwrenching. Now, I don't like either Bush or Kerry, but i knew I didn't want another 4 years of messing up America more than it already has been. It's awful how Americans are reduced to only 2 candidates and the only way to get elected is through lots of money contributions for mass communications. No other parties are allowed in the debates, and that silly Memorandum of Understanding really limits things as well. I'm not terribly into politics, but I'm worried now. (Christian even suggested we make an emergency plan for ourselves should something bad happen in DC)

Uncertain times ahead....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home