Where is My Mind?

4.15.2005

It Sucks to be Me

Just quoting from Avenue Q. I got a pin that says that to help out with whatever charity they're supporting, and i was SO TEMPTED to wear that during the poster session. But, that would be very unprofessional.

Anyway, i'm in Chicago after a very fun but hectic, crazy week. Too tired right now to fully recap, but I'm having a good time:

~Pre-CNS meeting: Avenue Q (Highly recommended!) and the Empire State Building :)
~CNS Meeting. Found out i got accepted to NYMC. I think Stony Brook's a better program, though.
~Dinner on the revolving restaurant at the Marriott.
~Philly: Jefferson's Wing Bowl, Interview, etc., with Maryanne and Chad. Good to see both of them again!
~Unpacking and repacking
~Lack of sleep to get to NIAID screening. I'm going to cancel my Drexel interview.
~Missing the NIH Airport shuttle and having to take the metro to Dulles
~Chilling with Loyola Chicago students doing community service
~A very enjoyable day at Loyola
~Long subway ride to Evanston and hanging out with Steff & her journalism buddies late into the night.

Tomorrow: Body worlds, again? maybe! But the Museum also has a cool exhibit on the history of video games I might want to check out. And i want to go to the Art Institute after all the raving Laura has about the place.

yay, potentially a visit from Janice! My only visitors have been Julia, Albert, Janet, and Cuong. Don't be scared to visit, it's spring now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home