Where is My Mind?
2.07.2002
Vanilla Latte at 11:30 pm = still wired at 1:30 am = not good for sleep!
Crossing fingers to stay sane the next two days...
posted by Naomi at
1:39 AM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About
Random thoughts among other things...
Previous
oh yeah, i'm studying hard. i don't know why i'm ...
ah, Hell week has come again. i'm in the sci lib a...
actually i got a tie between hestia, aphrodite, an...
See which Greek Goddess you are. It's nice to ...
I need to vent...no one seems to care what i feel ...
Trying to make me feel better: Jimmy Eat World, "T...
I think it's time for some introspection...that an...
Let's see if this works... I am Mario. I like to...
My disrespect for physics lab is progressively inc...
Twitter:
follow me on Twitter
Links
Flickr (new)
Flickr (old)
My Yahoo!Photo Album
My Webshots Albums
VIDEOS!(Thanks Scott!!)
Phoenixfaerie
ManekMonday
LynneRin
A Jolly Dork
Nevadanteater
Mr. Ghic
Artie the World Traveler
WalkyBrain
The Woman Rebel
No Substance
Eric
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from
lilmercury
. Make your own badge
here
.
www.
flick
r
.com
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home