YAY, in the words of Iron Chef, it's ova! But man, deliberating must be hard, the way the jurors looked at the end. It must be a daunting task to judge another person and deem them guilty or not. I'm partly glad i was an alternate and didn't need to deliberate unless necessary.
What else....i hate being left alone, in the figurative dark. Why hide?
Quote of the day, from Linkin Park: "I want to know the truth, instead of wondering why..." from "Run Away" i could probably put in the whole chorus too, huh.
So what do i do now that my vacation has Finally started? Games! yay, Tricky and FFX! If my brother got it today...=)
What else....i hate being left alone, in the figurative dark. Why hide?
Quote of the day, from Linkin Park: "I want to know the truth, instead of wondering why..." from "Run Away" i could probably put in the whole chorus too, huh.
So what do i do now that my vacation has Finally started? Games! yay, Tricky and FFX! If my brother got it today...=)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home