Where is My Mind?

12.18.2001

Wow, who'd've thunk duty just may end tomorrow? Do a good job, fellow jurors!
All in all it hasn't been too bad.

I'm also proud to say the Cambridge Scrapbook is half done? i finished putting the pages that i had already organized together...so it's another 5 rolls of pictures to sift through, layout, mount, and caption. =) Whee! I'm proud of how it's turning out. This way people don't have to sift through 13 rolls of film....haha...just a really extensive scrapbook. It's really pretty though!

Quote of the day, from an away message i caught from Heather A.: "A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, only to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let go." It is sad. I wholeheartedly agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home