Okay! Yay this works. So i'll be able to post up my random thoughts. Awesome.
I'm gonna have to relearn html if i want this to look how i want it to. It took me forever to find out how to link up the pic up there through aol, and then well, i can't spell or type correctly. What a pain.
So yeah, vacation has finally started, although it won't be much of a vacation if jury duty gets the best of me. I swear, the government knows when students are out of school because they summoned me the week after finals! I'm still gonna stick it out and see what it's like...you never know. Maybe i'll meet some interesting people....i'll get to try out carrying a conversation with strangers and see if i fare well or fail miserably. Wouldn't that be icing on the cake...failing miserably i mean. What the hell happened to my confidence? I feel as if it's been shot to pieces since the breakup. Blah, blah, either pick up and move on or wallow in despair and misery, right? Easier said than done!
This weekend sucks and the week doesn't look much better either...
I'm gonna have to relearn html if i want this to look how i want it to. It took me forever to find out how to link up the pic up there through aol, and then well, i can't spell or type correctly. What a pain.
So yeah, vacation has finally started, although it won't be much of a vacation if jury duty gets the best of me. I swear, the government knows when students are out of school because they summoned me the week after finals! I'm still gonna stick it out and see what it's like...you never know. Maybe i'll meet some interesting people....i'll get to try out carrying a conversation with strangers and see if i fare well or fail miserably. Wouldn't that be icing on the cake...failing miserably i mean. What the hell happened to my confidence? I feel as if it's been shot to pieces since the breakup. Blah, blah, either pick up and move on or wallow in despair and misery, right? Easier said than done!
This weekend sucks and the week doesn't look much better either...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home