Where is My Mind?

12.24.2001

Ah...games are good. Time just goes "Woosh!" as you play. I played 5 hours and it didn't seem too long to me. 5 nice involved hours with nothing else on my mind....it was great. It's not the same with reading or working on my scrapbook because your mind can easily get distracted by something...i.e, the tv, the silence, the thoughts running through one's head. ffx and ssx...what a lovely combination. it's a shame i don't have a ps2 of my own.

Hehe, and i finally helped a substantial amount in making what my family has dubbed "Mim's Famous Cheesecake." I blended graham crackers to make the crust and softened the cream cheese, and washed the eggs, if that counts for anything. Cooking can also be a similar outlet...focusing on ingredients and mixing and cleaning up...so many things i can do and not think. it's awesome. is it really running away though? i can't really say...all i know is that i don't think when i'm doing those things, and much happier because of it. If certain things would just go away. Out of sight, out of mind? Depends. I can't really vouch for that though.

I'm pissed my brother, today, ate the last of the cookies i helped make from scratch the other day. didn't even leave me one! good cookies, but yeah, i was craving one earlier.
Music of the day: the opening music of FFX. Whatever it is. It's nice, piano, somber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home