Let the madness begin
Bye bye, orientation week. Hello, med school.
This week's been pretty fun. Met most of my classmates (still have a few that I haven't met), got an anatomy lab group, and had a good time up in the sierras at our retreat. I'm chilling at my place right now before heading to campus for a research presentation, meeting up with my parents, and the induction ceremony. Davis brings many warm fuzzies to people and the faculty are pretty supportive of the students. They even participated in a game of "chubby bunny" and the director of my college won with 8 marshmallows.
I arrived home this afternoon to a bouquet of flowers from Christian :) How sweet! I miss him so much already, and I wish he was around to help share in this experience with me. Pictures from the road trip will be up when I am on campus and can access the campus wireless network. Maybe this afternoon?
I need to eat more before biking. I also need to get a cushier seat (for the bike, silly!), my butt hurt so much after the first ride down and back.
This week's been pretty fun. Met most of my classmates (still have a few that I haven't met), got an anatomy lab group, and had a good time up in the sierras at our retreat. I'm chilling at my place right now before heading to campus for a research presentation, meeting up with my parents, and the induction ceremony. Davis brings many warm fuzzies to people and the faculty are pretty supportive of the students. They even participated in a game of "chubby bunny" and the director of my college won with 8 marshmallows.
I arrived home this afternoon to a bouquet of flowers from Christian :) How sweet! I miss him so much already, and I wish he was around to help share in this experience with me. Pictures from the road trip will be up when I am on campus and can access the campus wireless network. Maybe this afternoon?
I need to eat more before biking. I also need to get a cushier seat (for the bike, silly!), my butt hurt so much after the first ride down and back.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home