Where is My Mind?

11.11.2005

Where is Everybody?

To echo Eric's thought, it's a long weekend and I don't know what to do with myself. I traveled down home with some classmates today hoping to hang out with whoever's available, but I haven't been able to get in contact with anyone! All's not lost if I don't meet up with anyone, but I'd at least like to see some people!

Since we didn't have an anatomy quiz today because of the holiday, I was finally able to go salsa dancing at the Grad, the local pub/bar joint across the street from campus. It was a lot of fun! Happy hour is great because all drinks are half off too! AND no cover :) They had a small lesson before all the good people came, so I got some basics down. But then dancing with Chor and Mohan got me all frazzled because they're so good, I'm left feeling like I have no idea what the hell I'm doing! I managed to keep count for the basic step and the cross-box step, but I was still getting the hang of turning and I was still having trouble with the timing at the end of the night. I think I prefer salsa to merengue, because either I wasn't getting the hang of merengue or my quads were also aching from biking that morning. At any rate, I had a good time, no quiz next friday too, so I'll have at least one more salsa week before quizzes come back to fridays. I can't wait till Christian settles down here and then we can both be basic together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home