Joint Pain
The time I'm available to update, my index finger and knuckle hurt really badly from (1) typing and using the mouse too much at work analyzing behavioral data, and (2) playing Halo 2 for extended periods of time 2 nights in a row. Christian and I took a break yesterday , but it still hurts =(
So, CA was fun. Spent time with friends, went grunion running, and saw the last of my friends graduate from college....i think. Most of us have pretty much entered the "Real World" and belong to one of two groups, loving it or wanting to go back to school. I can't wait to go back to school. I'm fretting about housing. Prices I'm not too worried about, but finding a place to live with people who are easygoing and in a good location.
Anywho, after spending 1 1/4 day at work, Christian and I booked for the Outer Banks, NC (Cape Hatteras area) for the rest of the week. It was a great, relaxing vacation. The houses there are all raised at least 20 feet for hurricane protection; very interesting architecture. The beach was great, not too crowded, and the water was still a little cold, but bearable. We spent time chilling with the other beachgoers, watching movies, and playing Mario Kart Double Dash. It was nice catching up with some people we hadn't seen in a long time as well, and it would probably be one of the last times we see some of them, seeing how everyone's going all over the place for grad school/med school. One thing I've learned is that guys like grilling a lot, so much so that they'd grill new stuff instead of eating the leftover grilled things.
This is kind of a half-assed update since I want to conserve my finger usage for the xbox.....pictures will be up this weekend.
So, CA was fun. Spent time with friends, went grunion running, and saw the last of my friends graduate from college....i think. Most of us have pretty much entered the "Real World" and belong to one of two groups, loving it or wanting to go back to school. I can't wait to go back to school. I'm fretting about housing. Prices I'm not too worried about, but finding a place to live with people who are easygoing and in a good location.
Anywho, after spending 1 1/4 day at work, Christian and I booked for the Outer Banks, NC (Cape Hatteras area) for the rest of the week. It was a great, relaxing vacation. The houses there are all raised at least 20 feet for hurricane protection; very interesting architecture. The beach was great, not too crowded, and the water was still a little cold, but bearable. We spent time chilling with the other beachgoers, watching movies, and playing Mario Kart Double Dash. It was nice catching up with some people we hadn't seen in a long time as well, and it would probably be one of the last times we see some of them, seeing how everyone's going all over the place for grad school/med school. One thing I've learned is that guys like grilling a lot, so much so that they'd grill new stuff instead of eating the leftover grilled things.
This is kind of a half-assed update since I want to conserve my finger usage for the xbox.....pictures will be up this weekend.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home