Thank you, thank you
Knowing how I started blogging nearly 3.5 years ago as a mode of therapy to relieve stress and get over a depressive episode, I'm really thankful for the support from all my friends and family in helping me get where I am today. I'm happy, and blessed with the fortunate opportunity to decide between two really great medical schools. I'm fortunate enough to get *in* to medical school. In the US. In California! In a UC! My battles with depression and anxiety have led me towards a path of clinical research in psychiatry, neurology, or radiology, or whatever medical field I'll eventually decide to pursue. I've gotten more patient with people, and I don't think I sound too much like a psychologist when asking people questions or holding a conversation like I used to. Moving across the country 1.5 years ago has helped me achieve many goals. It's also allowed me to interact with people with very different personalities, and helped me realize that I can't get along with everyone, but we can get work done. And I met a very special someone. I have good feelings about this one :).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home