Merry Christmas!
Ah, wonderful break. Not so wonderful is my mom yelling at me to do so much stuff. but she doesn't get to do it as often, so whatever.
Thursday night, I missed one of Scott's farewell dinners because Erin got tickets to the Nutcracker at UCLA. It was an amusing production to say the least. very vibrant and different interpretation of the story. Midnight mass yesterday was pretty nice, they had trumpets in the choir to complement the violins. I liked it a lot.
So, i'm just killing time before heading to my uncle's place for Christmas dinner and exchanging gifts.
Here Janice:
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? The Incredibles
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I finished Animal Farm the other day
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Loaded Questions
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Wired
5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Whatever cologne Christian has, pretty flowers.
6. FAVORITE FOODS? Italian and Japanese
7. FAVORITE PLACE? Anywhere that i can spend time with my sweetie
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Regret. Get over it and move on.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE
UP? How many times i can hit "snooze" before actually getting up.
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Baja Fresh
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Well, some compromises might have to be made, but for now I'm going for Marcus and Marianne.
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT." IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY" “
Buy a nice house, pay for med school, invest, get season tickets to all the good theatre companies, and donate some to my high school, the Campus Reps, and the Children's Inn
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? no
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No
15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Cool if I'm indoors
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Honda Accord
17. FAVORITE DRINK? Raspberry Kamikaze
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I
WOULD"? Travel the world
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? yes
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD
BE YOUR CHOICE? burgundy highlights that won't turn orange after 1 week
21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE
LIVED? San Diego, Los Angeles, Irvine, Bethesda
22. GLASS - HALF EMPTY OR FULL? Half full
23. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? figure skating and basketball
24. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO
YOU? she's very sweet and loyal
25. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? dust?
26. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL-OVER OR UNDER? Over
27. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? morning
28. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP? sunny side up
29. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? my chair
30. FAVORITE PIE? mousse
31. OF ALL PEOPLE YOU SENT THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY
TO RESPOND? don't know, don't care. but they're fun to do and read.
32. LEAST LIKELY? janice, cuz she did this already =P
Merry Christmas!!!
Thursday night, I missed one of Scott's farewell dinners because Erin got tickets to the Nutcracker at UCLA. It was an amusing production to say the least. very vibrant and different interpretation of the story. Midnight mass yesterday was pretty nice, they had trumpets in the choir to complement the violins. I liked it a lot.
So, i'm just killing time before heading to my uncle's place for Christmas dinner and exchanging gifts.
Here Janice:
1. LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATRE? The Incredibles
2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I finished Animal Farm the other day
3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? Loaded Questions
4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Wired
5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Whatever cologne Christian has, pretty flowers.
6. FAVORITE FOODS? Italian and Japanese
7. FAVORITE PLACE? Anywhere that i can spend time with my sweetie
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Regret. Get over it and move on.
9. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE
UP? How many times i can hit "snooze" before actually getting up.
10. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Baja Fresh
11. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? Well, some compromises might have to be made, but for now I'm going for Marcus and Marianne.
12. FINISH THIS STATEMENT." IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY" “
Buy a nice house, pay for med school, invest, get season tickets to all the good theatre companies, and donate some to my high school, the Campus Reps, and the Children's Inn
13. DO YOU DRIVE FAST? no
14. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? No
15. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Cool if I'm indoors
16. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Honda Accord
17. FAVORITE DRINK? Raspberry Kamikaze
18. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I
WOULD"? Travel the world
19. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? yes
20. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD
BE YOUR CHOICE? burgundy highlights that won't turn orange after 1 week
21. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE
LIVED? San Diego, Los Angeles, Irvine, Bethesda
22. GLASS - HALF EMPTY OR FULL? Half full
23. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? figure skating and basketball
24. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO
YOU? she's very sweet and loyal
25. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? dust?
26. TOILET PAPER/PAPER TOWEL-OVER OR UNDER? Over
27. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? morning
28. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP? sunny side up
29. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? my chair
30. FAVORITE PIE? mousse
31. OF ALL PEOPLE YOU SENT THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY
TO RESPOND? don't know, don't care. but they're fun to do and read.
32. LEAST LIKELY? janice, cuz she did this already =P
Merry Christmas!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home