fuck i hate stupid clicks...erasing blogs!
uhm....
So yeah...the year's almost over! i really can't believe it. in 6 months i'll be a college graduate and after that, i have no idea. In a super-truncated version, the first half of the year sucked, but the second half was pretty good. One academic lesson i learned is to never be overconfident about classes...because they just kick you and you end up dissapointing yourself. By worrying your ass off, you end up working harder and end up exceeding your expectations. Also, do extra credit if it's offered. Stupid grades.
Anywho, all i'm looking forward to now is Vegas baby, Vegas! I'm super duper excited. Everyone else and their mothers are gonna be there; it's gonna be crazy! I just hope i don't stress out while i'm there....i've stressed out enough planning this trip. I don't want to be "the decisive one" 90% of the time! Now i'd just like to go with the flow and let other people take the reins. I don't want apathy from my friends, we're there for adventure and fun! I just hope i don't freeze either.
Happy New Year everybody!
uhm....
So yeah...the year's almost over! i really can't believe it. in 6 months i'll be a college graduate and after that, i have no idea. In a super-truncated version, the first half of the year sucked, but the second half was pretty good. One academic lesson i learned is to never be overconfident about classes...because they just kick you and you end up dissapointing yourself. By worrying your ass off, you end up working harder and end up exceeding your expectations. Also, do extra credit if it's offered. Stupid grades.
Anywho, all i'm looking forward to now is Vegas baby, Vegas! I'm super duper excited. Everyone else and their mothers are gonna be there; it's gonna be crazy! I just hope i don't stress out while i'm there....i've stressed out enough planning this trip. I don't want to be "the decisive one" 90% of the time! Now i'd just like to go with the flow and let other people take the reins. I don't want apathy from my friends, we're there for adventure and fun! I just hope i don't freeze either.
Happy New Year everybody!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home